Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Sopran-ohs!

Apart from Twin Peaks, I've been looking for a new 'tv series' for me to watch on dvd lately since I've finished all of the ones I own. I'm already a little bored with Lost after watching the first 2 episodes of season 4 and Heroes does nothing for me. The other day in JB HI FI I walked past The Sopranos season 6: Final Episodes dvd and couldn't help but feel a little intrigued by Tony Sopranos menacing expression on the front cover.



Look at him! What is he thinking about? What has driven him to this violent gangster rage! I'm a marketers dream, I'm such a sucker! So I thought, what the hey! I'll get season 1 + 2 Sopranos on dvd.

I have to say, What a fabulous show, I highly recommand it to anyone who hasn't watched it (I'm aware that I'm recommending a show that just finished and has been running for around 7 years).

Anyway I never noticed this while watching the show but someone very clever edited some of the phrases from the show altogether that made me laugh.

2 comments:

Arlen Ivory said...

That YouTube video was s-oh funny! (see what i did there? ha)

i don't know why i've never watched The Sopranos. i never cared that much for gangster films to be honest.

Sam said...

Whoa! hey! I see what you did there, clever little beaver!

Yeah if you're not a fan of gangster films, you probably should give it a miss.