Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cruises are bad, mmmkay

My afternoon

Mum: How was your first day at university?
Me: Yeah, really good. Pretty much what I expected.
Mum: Oh that’s good. Understanding is half the battle.
Me: Yep.
Mum: So with your 21st birthday, did you still want to go on a cruise?
Me: Yeah, I think it’d be fun. But it’s like 3 years away.
Mum: (aggressively) You know that cruises are all about bonking and drinking yourself stupid? Is that what you’re about, is it?
Me: (in a where-the-fuck-did-that-come-from tone) I hadn’t really thought about it that much.
*I depart*

Gosh whadda beeatch. It's not like she's having her period at 54.

2 comments:

Philos said...

Boat + Alcohol + Many witnesses = You make it look like an accident.

Rutherford Jones said...

It appears that rather than being 'on the rag', the rag has been inserted into a bottle of cheap wine and turned into a molotov cocktail. You might consider running before your mother hits full blown menopause.