Friday, February 22, 2008

HAT!


So you're downtown on a Friday night. You're with friends but it's a bit of a walk between bars. You guys need to play a game. May I suggest playing 'Hat!'? Hat! is a fun game for 2 or more players. The rules of the game are simple. When you see a hat, simply yell out 'HAT!' and points will be awarded according to the ridiculousness of the called hat. It's a fun game.

Y'see I'm not exactly the most trendy guy on the planet. But that said I do think I'm pretty cool and just maybe it's because I don't wear a hat when I head downtown on a friday night. Shit, I don't wear a hat at all. That's because hats are freaking stupid. Don't get me wrong if it's super bright outside and you need a hat go ahead - wear it, just try not to look like a rapper's turd.HAT!!!

3 comments:

Arlen Ivory said...

I can see this being awarded an inception into the Olympic Games.

Philos said...

Is everyone aware of The Game?... Which I just lost.

Rutherford Jones said...

Fuck you! Now I just lost it too.