Monday, February 25, 2008

Bank Wank

Eric Bana had been swimming in my brain and sparking my arousal all afternoon. It was in the 3 o’clock brightness of my office that he nudged gently at my loins. My eyes began to twinkle with anticipation. My lips inverted to grin. I was even more turned on than Energy Australia. And the Oscars were on tonight and I’d want to gawk at the fashion disasters in the pre-awards show. There’d be no saying hello to my monster at home. I had to spank my monkey at the Reserve Bank, it was my only opportunity for Bana-rific release. My heartbeat amplified with each impending step towards the Level 16 bathrooms, where I knew I’d be uninterrupted. And there was an ambience in those newly refurbished lavatories, where the lighting was soft and sexy. I closed the door of the farthest cubicle reserved for disabled people, in a way I felt crippled without any visual stimuli, so it felt appropriate. My mind’s eye would have to serve my increasingly stiffening cock. My visualisations were continually interrupted by the sounds of the troth's waterfalls, which would spray at intermittent moments. But Eric Bana was a stunner naked. And he was joined irregularly by Daniel Craig and Clive Owen. I could not focus on Eric's partner. The sound of my shirt cuff against my shirt stomach sounded violent; there was an urgency in my yanking. In another life, I might be a master at creating forest campfires with just two sticks and some friction.

It was coming. I was coming. Relief in the release. I splurged into some folded up toilet paper. The wave of endorphins battled with my reason, which was trying to avoid staining the office uniform I was wearing. It’s remarkably difficult to aim when your brain is howling with ecstasy. I managed to secure the majority of my discharge in the bum paper, however the toilet seat was white so nobody’s to know if my unborn children are still sticking to the cool surface.

4 minutes later, when I returned to my desk, everything was new. The surfaces of the office equipment were glowing with the purity of semen. The walls were no longer a dull white but an illuminating representation of my emission, the act was complimented by the surroundings. Heaven truly is a place on earth.

6 comments:

Philos said...

Ahh, relief. I came twice just READING that! Amazing... My co-workers looked at me weird.

Arlen Ivory said...

Well as long as they didn't look at you hornily. I can only imagine how unattractive Hoyts employees are and I think I will.

"OMG! LOOK HOW FCKING FUGLY THEY ARE! UGH!"

Philos said...

Joke's on you! I was at my other work! But yeah, that's not any better. So imagine away, young friend.

Anonymous said...

troth? you mean trough? I'm pretty sure its trough? troth sounds st00pid.

Arlen Ivory said...

haha, "troth" means Good faith and fidelity. Andrew's been slacking on his editing responsibilities.

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah, pass the buck Mr bad spelling guy, person.