Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jennifer.



Jennifer is my girlfriend. As you can see, she is absolutely beautiful. We met in St John Ambulance about a year and a half ago and had absolutely no contact for the first year apart from the occasional excuse me. Obviously I thought she was gorgeous but never thought anything of it. My interest peaked in her while on duty at a cancer charity event where flirting first began. After that, email addresses were exchanged and we began to know each other outside the military like uniformity of St John Ambulance meetings. My being her superior as well as an officer in our particular division, our ever increasing relationship had to be kept secret from the eyes of other St Johns members. This added a sense of excitement, what we were doing was against the rules. Present day we are official in the eyes of our friends and MY parents, however the esteemed St John organization would still look down upon our fraternization so their knowing must wait until she is also an officer. Her parents likewise are likely to make a complaint to St John saying that I abused my station of power, watev. Now the kicker, the one that everyone still reading this will roll their eyes to, I love her. Yes that’s right I’m in love at the age of 19. I can’t stand to be away from her. I love the way her eyes light up when she smiles, I love her innocent outlook on life, I love the way she personally cares for everyone and everything whether it affects her personally or not. I love the way she hugs, the way she kisses, the way she’s constantly battling with her fringe. Society be damned.

Love.

5 comments:

Philos said...

Awwwww. Gay.

Philos said...

Hehe. Nah, not that gay. Very sweet. Sweet as in you'll get sex tonight if you just say all that to her in bed.

Anonymous said...

...errr, about that.....

but yeah, i was basically "aww"-ing in my mind as well :)

cute.

FroggerK said...

No. No awwing. It's wrong! Damn wrong! She's a little girl. A child! Silvergrub has exploited his position of power to exploit an innocent little thing! YOU SICK FUCKS!!!

It's nice you've found love. Love is nice.

Anonymous said...

aw. thanks man.