Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Confusion

*ring ring*
Me - Hello?
Craig - Hey dude how's it going
Me - oh holy shit, we totally connect man, I was thinking about you just before and then boom you ring, crazy
Craig - haha that's crazy
Me - I think we were mean't to be together!
Craig - haha okay
Me - I've been listening to that Portishead album, it's good huh?
Craig - Never heard of them
Me - I thought you told me the other day that you enjoy the latest album
Craig - Nah, wasn't me
Me - Oh okay, Oh have you heard the new wolf parade album, I'm pretty excited for it, sounds more like sunset rubdown though, but it should be fun!
Craig - Who?
Me - (laughs)
Craig - By the way I Just wondering what you were doing right now, Luke has a new setup at his home, he got bluray we should check it out
Me - um....
Craig - Should be pretty cool
Me - oh....who is this?
Craig - Craig
Me - Craig? really?
Craig - (laughs) Yes
Me - You're fucking with me, you don't sound totally different
Craig - Who did you thought it was?
Me - Oh just a friend, Oliver
Craig - Oh right, I've got a cold
Me - You sound exactly like him, far out, okay I'll come over

*end conversation*

No comments: